Tak pernah try recipe nie tapi nampak macam menarik.. mungkin boleh cuba bila dah kawen nanti and panggil kawan-kawan datang makan ... :p
This is an old-fashioned frozen fruit salad
- 2 small packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup maraschino red cherries, quartered
- 1/2 cup green maraschino cherries, quartered (or use all red)
- 1 can fruit cocktail (16 or 20 ounce size), drained
- 2 1/2 cups diced marshmallows, about 24 marshmallows
Preparation:Beat together the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Fold in whipped cream, cherries, drained fruit cocktail, and marshmallows. Pour into a 1-quart freezer container. Garnish with additional maraschino cherries.
Freeze fruit salad until firm.
Frozen fruit salad serves 8.