Followers

Cari resepi di blog ini.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Biskut Samperit Susu.

Gambar cedok from blog (link at the bottom)
 
1 can on sweetened condensed milk (12 oz I think). Original recipe called for Nespray powdered milk

2 stick of unsalted butter (one stick of butter is 4 oz/114 gm)

1 cup confectioners sugar (you could use 1 1/2 cups if you like it sweeter)
3 cups flour

1 cup cornstarch

1 tablespoon essence vanilla
1 egg yolk

This recipe yield lots of cookies. I did not count. But I was feeling weak the next day because too long standing in the kitchen.

Recipe cedok from here. Thanks blog owner!

No comments:

Disclaimer

sayang kata it's a pre-requisite to become his wife. kena tahu masak sebab dia suka makan kat rumah. so, i just thought it would be great if i could compile all the "nampak cam sedap" resipi from all over the internet.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
it is for my personal collection yah. none of it are my original recipes unless stated otherwise ...

haiyahhh!