Cari resepi di blog ini.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Biskut Samperit Susu.

Gambar cedok from blog (link at the bottom)
1 can on sweetened condensed milk (12 oz I think). Original recipe called for Nespray powdered milk

2 stick of unsalted butter (one stick of butter is 4 oz/114 gm)

1 cup confectioners sugar (you could use 1 1/2 cups if you like it sweeter)
3 cups flour

1 cup cornstarch

1 tablespoon essence vanilla
1 egg yolk

This recipe yield lots of cookies. I did not count. But I was feeling weak the next day because too long standing in the kitchen.

Recipe cedok from here. Thanks blog owner!

No comments:


sayang kata it's a pre-requisite to become his wife. kena tahu masak sebab dia suka makan kat rumah. so, i just thought it would be great if i could compile all the "nampak cam sedap" resipi from all over the internet.

it is for my personal collection yah. none of it are my original recipes unless stated otherwise ...